Last updated on 04 June 2019.
These terms govern your use of the Intellihub website intellihub.com.au. By using the Intellihub website you accept these terms.
The Intellihub website is owned by Intellihub Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 626 079 614). Throughout this website, the terms “Intellihub”, “we” or “us” refer to Intellihub Australia Pty Limited and any of its subsidiaries or other related body corporates.
We may change these terms from time to time, by publishing an updated version on the Intellihub website. By continuing to use the Intellihub website you accept the latest version of these terms.
All information and content on the Intellihub website is subject to change. We will endeavour to keep the Intellihub website up to date.
Your use of the Intellihub website
You must not:
- use the Intellihub website, any of the services or products on the Intellihub website, for any unlawful purpose;
- do anything that could place an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Intellihub website, or do anything that disrupts the functions of connected networks of the website;
- make any modifications to the Intellihub website, or create a link to the Intellihub website from any other website, without Intellihub’s written authorisation;
- test, scan or circumvent the security of the Intellihub website;
- use the Intellihub website or any content in any way which breaches the rights of Intellihub or any third party; or
- knowingly transmit any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse or any other malicious code to the Intellihub website for any reason.
We, or our licensors, own all intellectual property contained in the Intellihub website. You can access, view, reproduce and print the material on the Intellihub website for your private, informational and non-commercial purposes only.
We are not responsible for any data or information you enter or upload to the Intellihub website.
Cookies and analytics tools
You can prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies. The process to follow will depend on your internet browser. If you do decide to disable cookies you may be unable to make full use of the Intellihub website.
We use various analytics tools to collect and analyse information about your use of the Intellihub website and our services and products. The information collected and used in this way could be information about you, or anonymous information connected to you. We use this information and analysis to improve the Intellihub website and to better understand visitor behaviour on our website.
Links to other sites and providers
Any links to third party materials or websites on the Intellihub website are provided for your convenience only. Unless clearly stated otherwise, Intellihub is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the accuracy or completeness of those third party materials or websites.
You are solely responsible for and assume all risk associated with any use or reliance placed on third party materials or websites.
No warranties and exclusion of liability
The information and content on the Intellihub website is provided for your general information and use only. All content on the Intellihub website is provided on an “as-is” basis and Intellihub does not make any warranty as to its accuracy, reliability, suitability or completeness.
To the extent permitted by law all warranties and representations (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, and we will not be liable to you for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of the Intellihub website or its content.
You may have rights under relevant consumer legislation (such as Australia’s Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), New Zealand’s Fair Trading Act 1986 and/or Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) which cannot, by law, be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. Nothing in these terms will affect or limit those rights or remedies.
If such consumer laws apply to goods or services supplied under these terms or through the Intellihub website, to the extent permitted by law our liability for breaching any condition, warranty, other term or guarantee is limited to our choice of:
- for supplied goods, any one or more of:
- replacing or paying the cost of replacing the goods;
- repairing or paying the cost of repairing the goods; and/or
- supplying, acquiring or paying the cost of supplying or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- for supplied services, either or both of re-supplying or paying the cost of resupplying the services.
We make no representation that the content of the Intellihub website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia or New Zealand. If you access the Intellihub website from outside Australia or New Zealand, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with any applicable laws.
These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia in relation to all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and/or the Intellihub website.